A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boy Do I Love That Man!!!!

Oh yes I do and to prove it I'm gonna give that man another baby! Yes, I will. Sooner than later, like June sooner.

We've been mighty busy over here in the Thomas house, blending and mixing and forgetting that we have an almost six-month old! Never in a million years would I have ever guessed that I would be that woman who has a baby and gets pregnant like right after and in the same year!

No, I didn't know but God did. He knew that my friend Terry was praying for me to remain home and grow in my most important role ever, (here's to you Terry) God does answer prayers!

All jokes aside, we are beyond elated and so far I am feeling great! Please keep us in your prayers that this will be a smoother pregnancy and that I will have the strength to balance both little baby and big baby as we start this new journey. I'm not really sure how far along we are but will keep you all posted once we have an ultrasound.

Stay blessed and encouraged!

10 comments:

Rosheeda said...

Awww! Congratulations! Way cool!

Alicia said...

Congratulations!!!

Terry @ Breathing Grace said...

No, friend, here's to you and that good husbnad of yours!

Your little dumpling's getting a playmete. How cool is that?

Armchair Housewife said...

Hey there dear bloggy friend.... Im not blogging much at ALL these days becuase I just get nauseated quickly when I look at the computer too much ,but I got your comment in my inbox and had to come over and say thans for the sweet well-wishes and also CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR pregnancy!! I am super excited for you, and praising God for this new little miracle of a life. Isn't he good?

i also panned down to your wordless widness post and I don't know if the pregnancy hormones in me or what but what a beautiful family you have.. I almost got teared up! Oh I want to squeeze that baby! :) You are a blessed woman, as am I. :)

Thanks, sister,

Nicole

Persuaded said...

Ohhhhhh girlie! Well, I have to admit that I have been praying the exact same thing as Terry.. not that either of us knew that we are "joining together" lol. Seriously, I am just so very very thrilled for you, and I will most certainly be praying for an easy, pleasant pregnancy this time 'round.
love ya lots, honey♥

Amy said...

How exciting! Congratulations! :D

Lylah Ledner said...

oh my goodness...is our God good or what?!? Mazel tov sweet woman! i love it...

Mrs. Anna T said...

Wow, great news!!

Anonymous said...

watch out! i never dreamed it and we had 4 in 6 years.

Tracey, In Word Adorning said...

What a blessing! I got couple that are back to back like and at 15 and 16 they are inseperable. God Bless you and your growing family.