A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Am Worth Much More Than They

Today as school was dismissing I sat on my porch to soak up this wonderful almost fall weather and to rock the baby to sleep. While I was rocking The Graci asleep sleep I felt led to take a moment to soak in my surroundings. I meditated while watching the birds and the plants around me and marveled at how neither are worried about food or staying green and preparing on cue for the change of seasons and basically just doing what plants and birds do without question or hesitation. I just sat and rocked soaking up why my Father tells me to look at them how they function in his kingdom.
As I meditated more and more I couldn't stop smiling at the fact that I am worth more to Him than they are and to know that He will take care of me too is just plain old awesome!
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Matthew 6:26

1 comment:

Terry @ Breathing Grace said...

What a comforting post in these difficult times!!