A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome Home Gracielyn

Gracie or Gracie'Lyn( in southern accent :)

I just thought I would take a quick break while baby Gracielyn (affectionally called Gracie or Gracie' lyn with an affectionate southern drawl) is bonding with big sis. I so thank God for the age gap, as I was in desperatate need for a babysitter so I could take indulgent shower while Mark is running errands! I though I would just post a little photo of our sweet yet feisty addition to the family. She is holding her own and let me say her appetite is one that rivals her father's. I am going through that time of pre-let down and will be praising the heavens when milk happens! Hopefully I will have a moment to share the details of her delivery with you next week and post more picture. Enjoy your Resurrection Weekend and remember that Jesus and his sacrifice for us, enduring the humiliation and dying on the cross for us is why we have to always remain humble and ever knowing that we are so undeserving for all that he sacrificed for us!

5 comments:

LaShawn Lytle said...

She is gorgeous!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Jamala,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Gracie is so adorable!!

We love your site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

colourdujour said...

Hi Mrs T. I found your blog from your comment on Domestic Felicity. Just want to say congradtlations on your new little one! She's a beauty. I do hope that the first days are going well for you, and breastfeeding also.
I love babies and so I will be back to check on you all again.
peggyann
ps I nursed both of my children, so if you need encouragement I am happy to do that. :)

MrsFranklin said...

Mrs. Jamala, she is so beautiful! Even though this photo does her absolutely NO justice, she's coming through loud and clear as a little angel. But then ALL of your girls are precious!

MOMSWEB said...

Awwwww, so precious! Welcome to the world, Gracielyn!