A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THE TIME HAS COME

Today is the day or so I pray... I have been admitted in the hospital! We checked in about 4 am so that they could start my drip around 5am. Although its something I really didn't want my hubs and I decided that due to my slow labor and the physical exhaustion I am experiencing that to plan her arrival would be beneficial for all of us.
My mom was here all last week waiting on her and is back this week to help with mu older girls. I feel so much more relaxed and less anxious as I know that my older girls have someone there to focus on them solely. This was actually the best decision for us all.
Contractions have started intensifying as I type so I will go now to pray and focus so that I can at least try and get through another hour or so before I start calling for pain intervention. So far I have been able to relax and nap, I'm going to see if I can try again! Keep us in your prayers and hopefully by afternoon I will post with an announcement!

6 comments:

Persuaded said...

Praying with all my heart, dear♥

LaShawn Lytle said...

Hi!
I am new to your blog and its great!
I will definitly be praying for you, your family, and the baby!

Civilla said...

Wow! I'll say a prayer for your safety, etc. Can't believe you're still able to blog! Way to go!

MOMSWEB said...

This is a wonderful journal for Lil Miss to read when she is older. I'll be praying as the Spirit leads. Get your LAST few moments of rest before she comes (smile).

Love Abounds At Home said...

You're quite a woman. You're able to blog and labor. Can't wait to hear an update and I'm looking forward to seeing pics. Praying for you and your family :)

Anonymous said...

It's quite possible. That might