A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shamlessly Plugging for Votes

Okay, I will admit that I entered my hubs and I into a Valentine's Day Love Story Contest. I did it for two selfish reasons, one is obviously for the nice prize and secondly I thought, what a wonderful way to spread the word of a bible courtship and a biblical marriage. The down side is that I just found out about it yesterday, and the voting for the contest ends tomorrow. We probably won't win, I saw that there is already a couple ahead of us with over 1100 votes. But it's a fun way to spread God's message of true love on a day that the whole world focuses on showing love. The website is here, and if you click on the tab that says vote, our story is on page 3. Thanks for you so much!

No comments: