A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yucky Weather

We are experiencing some pretty yucky weather this way. Hopefully the kids will not have school tomorrow and we can sit at home and make a yummy chicken pot pie using this recipe.
I love in climate weather days, the only thing I don't really like is that I live in an apartment and don't have a wood burning stove. Plus I want to tackle some much needed de-cluttering and packing as we will be having to move to a bigger place here soon. Pray for us concerning this, we are looking for the right neighborhood, the right land-lord and to remain in the same school zone. Well I hope that you and your family have a blessed, safe and wonderful evening.

No comments: