A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Neat Inexpensive Valentine's Day Gift Idea & My Preggo Belly

the gift sydnee made for her dad


the gift we gave my parents
I just wanted to share a neat little gift idea. We were really strapped for cash this Christmas and so I went to Walgreen's online and created this collage for my mom and dad individually using a few of our wedding photos that we thought would be their favorites. We were blessed that instead of purchasing the photos individually, our photographer sold us the CD along with the copyrights for about $1 or less a picture. The CD also included my bridal portraits too. I also went in and created this for my oldest daughter to give to her dad for Christmas. The cool thing is that you just upload your pics and the computer arranges the collage. It arranged both of ours perfectly. We were told it was the best Christmas present ever. We purchased nice black framed and just wrapped them up for my folks and for my daughter's father we just paid for the print and had it ready for pick-up at the Walgreen's closest to his address. I just thought I'd share this nice little gift that we spent less than $20 bucks on total. Valentine's day is drawing near and this would be an ideal gift for your sweetheart! ( just click on the picture if you want to see it larger)

edited to add: a photo of me sitting at a desk with my bun in the oven.

2 comments:

Terry @ Breathing Grace said...

Oh! I love the pregnant belly picture! Thanks for posting that.

A Marriage After His Heart said...

no problemo! I refuse to post pics of my chipmunk cheeks though!