A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Peacefully At Home

Today was my last day at my job, and surprisingly I was full of peace. I was able to walk away knowing that Romans 8:28 will be fulfilled. I am looking forward to this new journey in my life and my family's lives. Thanks for all the encouragement and keep us in your prayers.
Stay blessed and encouraged- mrs thomas.

1 comment:

Persuaded said...

praying for you honey! i have such confidence that this will be an encouraging time of growth and fulfillment for you...
love ya lots,
diane