A Marriage After His Heart

My journey and life unscripted as I transition from the role of a single mom living for God to a newlywed trying my best at blending and expanding my family, all while pursing a marriage after God and my husband's heart. Join us on this journey!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Checking In

Hello All,

I am not sure if anyone will have the chance to read this message or not, but I wanted to report that all is well with my life as a newly wed. It is the most amazing experience I could imagine. I am forever grateful to God for blessing me with such a wonderful husband. The wedding was all that I could imagine and more because God was there with us. And we are finally able to relax on our honeymoon in the quiet, and beautiful smokey mountain cabin in Gatlinburg TN. Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement. I hope to post more sooner when I can come up for air;)

mrs. thomas

14 comments:

Terry said...

Welcome back, Mrs. Thomas!! Looking forward to catching up with you. I can't wait to hear about the wedding!

Lylah said...

welcome back woman! so good to hear from you and hear the good things God has done.

blessings...lylah

Carletta said...

Congrats!

Alicia said...

Congratulations Mr. & MRS. Thomas!!! I am looking forward to hearing all about the wedding!!

Rosheeda said...

Congrats,Jamala!

Terry said...

By the way, I added your new blog to my blogroll and dropped the old one.

Marlene said...

Congratulations MRS. Thoms!!! I can't wait for you to change the information on your sidebar. :)

Persuaded said...

well, well, well, the new digs look great:) can't wait to hear all the new insights that you learn as a happily married woman! ((hugs)) to you my dear,
love,
diane

MrsFranklin said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Terry mentioned your new blog because I kept going to the old one looking for updates! I cant wait to hear the details and hopefully see some pictures.

Have a wonderful marriage Mrs. Thomas!

Asia said...

Congrat to you and best wishes from me

Mrs. Amy Brigham said...

Congratulations to the happy newlyweds! Many blessings!

Mrs. Gunning said...

Congratulations Mrs. Thomas! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on married life!
God's blessings,
Mrs. Gunning

Grafted Branch@Restoring the Years said...

Congratulations! How wonderfully exciting. God bless you both...

Bbowzwife said...

Congratulations! I found you through Ornaments of Grace and I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures in marriage-land. I've been here for 22 years and each day is more of a blessing than the last.